Restoring lives...one woman at a time.
WRA's individualized and integrated clinical services are designed to address the complexity of women's needs. The clinical program is the core of every treatment plan for women in the residential, perinatal residential, outpatient, and continuing care program.
Our comprehensive programming includes individual and family counseling, group therapy, and educational groups that focus on women's recovery from substance use disorder and related addictive behaviors, such as eating disorders and nicotine dependence. In addition, WRA provides specialized services that address:
- Co-occurring mental health disorders
- Recovery from trauma and abuse
- Emotion management and relapse prevention
- Health and wellness
- Relationships and building community
- Increasing self-esteem and self-efficacy
- Issues specific to young women, ages 18-24