Welcome to Tenderloin Health Services, a program of HealthRIGHT360 (HR360).
We supplement GLIDE’s tradition of providing affordable, accessible and quality healthcare, offering a full range of traditional health care services, as well as mental health, substance abuse, non-Western medicine and specific programs focusing on testing, prevention and treatment of HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C and diabetes.
HR360 is committed to maintaining a continuity of care and familiarity for clinic patients. The collaboration with HR360 allows the community that uses GLIDE’s wrap-around services continued access to quality health care.
Tenderloin Health Services provides:
- Evaluation and treatment of medical issues
- Integrated primary care and behavioral health services
- Follow-up of chronic and ongoing medical problems
- Routine checkups
- Screening for many health disorders and chronic disease management, such as diabetes (high blood sugar), high blood pressure, high cholesterol, anemia, hepatitis, and cancers
- Women's health care services, including family planning, pregnancy test, complete obstetrical services, breast and cervical cancer screening (mammograms, Pap smears)
- Geriatric health care services
- Behavioral health services (individual and group therapy)
- Psychiatric Services
- Confidential HIV and Hepatitis C testing, counseling, and treatment (including PrEP)
- Substance abuse services, including Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Tobacco cessation
- TB Screenings and referrals
- In-house phlebotomy
- Clinical pharmacy visits
Monday through Friday: 8:45am - 5:00pm
A Medical Provider is on-call during all non-business hours including weekends and holidays:
in case of emergency, call 911